Five measurements shall be made for the best fit. Measure carefully!
It is important that the cap fits well and quite tight so that it does not slide on the skull.
1. Measure around the head in centimeters where the rib/elastic sits, just above the eyes where the cap should be tight.
2. Measure the neck from the jawbone and as far as the neck is straight..
3. Also measure the circumference of the neck.
4. Measure the length of the skull on top of the head from the beginning of the stop (just above the eye where the elastic on the hat is) to where the bone ends in the backside. Here I will say that the dogs head is about 11,5 cm.
5. Measure on one side of the head from the highest point in the middle of the head to where the cheek bone ends and soft neck begins.